for da Vinci Surgery
- Baptist was the first hospital system in San Antonio (since 2004) to offer da Vinci Surgery
- Faster recovery, shorter hospital stay and a less invasive procedure
- Benefits heart patients, prostate cancer patients and gynecologic
- da Vinci Surgery is available at St. Luke's Baptist Hospital and North Central Baptist Hospital
- Most experienced and trusted surgical staff
Baptist is proud to be the first and only facility in San Antonio to be offering the Stereotaxis Robotic Navigation System for treatment of arrhythmia. Individuals with arrhythmia may have a heartbeat that is too slow, too fast or out of rhythm. Patients may feel heart skipping, shortness of breath, mild chest discomfort or fatigues. Now, Baptist brings alternative solutions to this serious problem. Stereotaxis is an improved method of catheter ablation that makes complex procedures safer. Northeast Baptist Hospital has the first physicians in the market to be doing this innovative treatment. To learn more about Stephen Reich, MD, FHRS, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologist, and Stephen A. May, M.D, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologist, please click here.